Gandhi found non-compliance to be an effective tool to defeat his masters. And he was just one man.
Imagine what we could achieve, if we made a concerted effort, for a given number of days.
The fact is, the corporations want our money. The government needs our money. The 'mainstream' media are the mouthpieces of these monsters. And all of them are the cause of our misery.
If we starve them of it for a spell, how would that affect them?
We've lost the ability to think for ourselves because we've been programmed not to. If we cease to tune into their propaganda and instead, explore the alternative media, we see a different picture from the one they want us to see. We think for ourselves and join up the dots.
We have been little short of terrorised by their scare stories, their unwarranted use of and threat of force, their fines, their toxic products, their lies - to do their dirty bidding. They enrich themselves at our expense. Every time.
The Greeks and the Icelanders have woken up and taken action. The tyranny we face is on a par with theirs, if not greater, and yet we do bugger all about it. Our MPs don't give a jot - they're not listening to us. They're listening to their party whips, as they eye that juicy job within their grasp if they ignore us. So they do.
So let's learn from the Greeks, the Icelanders, Gandhi - and make our 'strike' international. After all, the entire civilised world is facing tyranny simultaneously.
And as Old Holborn says, we outnumber them. They cannot afford non-compliance on such a massive scale. Success frequently starts from small beginnings, as American patriots will tell you. As Gandhi demonstrated.
There comes a time when we have to say ENOUGH! NO MORE! Just like that lonesome chap did in Tiananmen Square (around 3:45 minutes into this video):
You have to wonder why our police are becoming militarised - all over the world - why the UN frequently deploys its 'peace-keeping' troops. Yes, troops - against civilians. Foreign troops who care nothing for those civilians - they're "just following orders". A government should never do that to its people. That is tyranny, as the Chinese knew only too well. They were expendable. Mere ants to be crushed underfoot.
Gandhi didn't set out to be a leader; he set out to make a point. He was earnest and determined and he got attention. People chose to follow his lead because he led from the front.
That is what our 'masters' fear. That is why they discourage us from congregating. That is why they attempt to set us against each other.
So we must do the opposite of what they want. Civilly. Lawfully. United.
What am I suggesting, then?
Karen Quinn-Tostado* has a plan - and I hope we can gather enough support around the world to follow her lead and act simultaneously. She has the answer. We send them all her aptly put message (somewhat Anglicised and embellished, here):
We show them that they can't control us for four days. We're going to do what we want, we're going to think what we want and we're going to think about what's really important.Imagine if citizens around the world joined Karen Quinn-Tostado's strike. Every one of us can dream that big when we remember that we've all been scammed and lied to by a criminal, dominant minority, who set us against each other, in war, in setting communities, races and sexes against each other, in neighbourhood spying, in so many ways.
We've forgotten that all we need is clean air, clean water, healthy food, self-sufficient communities - and integrity. We don't need the government for those things.
"We the people", are not responsible for repayment of speculative banking scams. We will not allow our children to be used as collateral for foreign debt.
Our constitution is ignored, our rights are violated, we are taxed without representation. As long as we go about our lives as usual, they win and we pay.
We the people say NO MORE.
Here's what we do from 15th April to 18th April:
1) No work, no school. Our future depends on restoring our rights. Plan ahead, ask for time off, use holiday days or whatever it takes. Get school assignments for your children, who will then be able to learn about our rights
. If you feel you must go to work, then go! Participate in the other steps. Do what you can! Learn about our true rights.
It's a money game - they want ours. Time to change the rules.
2) No shopping - don't buy. Buy nothing from large corporations, fast food places, online stores, etc. Again, plan ahead for medications, petrol/diesel and food. If you have to shop, then go to local grocers and small family shops! If everyone keeps his money for 4 consecutive days, global bankers will notice.
3) Don't comply, take your £££s and savings out of large, corporate banks, leaving only what you need to cover monthly bills. Work at getting off the grid and forming co-ops within communities. We need each other and it will be our networking energy, as one, which will ensure success.
4) Ask Why. This is essential. Why are we allowing our constitution to be ignored? Why do our children have to sacrifice for banking scams? Why are we supporting policies that don't support us?
Then call your MPs and let them know you're participating in this strike and ask questions you feel are important. Then they will notice.
We citizens should not be at war with each other. We should be at war with the corporate plunderers, the despots who believe they lead us, and the craven media who hide the truth from us and brainwash us with their lies. They are the enemy of the people.
We must empower ourselves, not ask for someone to save us.
Our masters want a one world government. Let's give them a one world - but of citizens, united, proud, with a shared vision of liberty.
* New UK Tax Free 15th site
Update: Latest coverage:
The Hip Pocket Always Rules
How to spread the word quickly:
- Prepare a text to send to top bloggers and alternative media sites around the world, who you know would be sympathetic to our cause. Copy text from this blog, if you like - I don't mind at all.
- Visit a few top blogs, and copy their blogrolls. If you then paste those blogrolls into Word, Word will retain the hyperlinks, for you to use.
- Most of these top blogs will have a means of contacting them - either an email address or an on-site contact form.
- Paste your message text into the contact form, or click the email link and paste your message text.
- Vary the message slightly, to suit your audience, if necessary.
I sent 120 yesterday and it didn't take long. What price freedom? Isn't it worth the effort?